Online blackjack is also known as online blackjack is an extremely attractive and familiar card game to us Vietnamese people. Currently in online casinos, blackjack is an indispensable subject. So let’s learn together about online blackjack to better understand through this article.
What is online blackjack, also known as online blackjack?
Blackjack, also known as blackjack, is a card game introduced to our country. The card game originates from the West and its main name is Blackjack. This card game is not only very fun to play but also brings high profits if you know many tips.
Rules for playing online blackjack, also known as online blackjack
Blackjack can be played with members ranging from 2-6. However, in Vietnam, on every holiday, we often gather to play in quite large numbers, depending on the players’ preferences.
How to deal blackjack
The card player will have 1 player, use a deck of 52 cards to play and the dealer will deal the cards according to the following rules:
- Each player is dealt 2 cards
- In the second turn, the player will draw 1-3 more cards, so that the number is no more than 5 cards.
See: Khuyến Mãi 789BET
How to calculate points for online blackjack, also known as online blackjack
When dealt 2 cards, the player will see how many points he has in total. The scoring method will be based on the cards, specifically:
- Cards 2, 3, …, 9, 10 are scored by the correct number on the card
- J, Q and K cards count as 10 points
- The special card is A. There are 3 cases: If the player only has 3 cards in his hand, A will be counted as 1, 10 or possibly 11 – depending on which number the player wants to calculate. for myself. If the player has 4 – 5 cards in his hand, A is only counted as 1.
How to find the winner in online blackjack
The player (not the dealer) must have at least 16 points in hand and try to draw more cards to get the best score of 21 points. In general, the closer the score is to 21, the higher the chance of winning online blackjack, also known as online blackjack. However, if the number of points in your hand exceeds 21 points, you will not withdraw anymore because you have “scratched”.
After the player completes his draw, the dealer will check his own cards and draw similarly to the player. After completing the draw or reaching 15 points, the dealer has the right to turn over other players’ cards to check. If:
- The dealer’s score is greater than the player’s and the dealer still guarantees a score of 15 – 21 for the dealer to win.
- The dealer’s score is equal to the player’s score or both exceed 21 points, then both are tied
- The dealer’s score is smaller than the player’s and the player’s score is still guaranteed to be between 16 – 21, then the player wins.
- The player’s score is between 16 – 21 and the dealer exceeds 21 points, the player wins.
- During the process of reviewing the player’s cards, the dealer can draw additional cards if the number of cards in hand is less than 5 cards.
- The player or dealer holding AJ, AQ, AK or AA will always win in online blackjack, also known as online blackjack.
Where should you play online blackjack, also known as online blackjack?
Online blackjack often appears in casinos provided by bookmakers. In this game, players are free to place their bet amount in each game. Advantages of playing online:
- The card game table is extremely beautiful
- Quick format, no need to find enough people to play
- Play online but win real money
Currently, there are many bookmakers offering online blackjack, also known as online blackjack. You should choose to play at reputable bookmakers such as 789BET Link Mới to ensure we have the best experience.