Every football betting season, many players lose everything and even fall into debt due to over/under betting. The reason for this is because players have not clearly understood how to play over/under bets. So, What is over/under betting? Please follow the article below to better understand the over/under odds.
Find out what is the over/under bet?
Current soccer betting odds are extremely diverse, attracting many players to choose from at bookmaker New88 Today. Betting bets are often divided into main bets and side bets. Over/under betting in soccer is a form of betting that most players choose every football season.
So What is over/under betting? The over/under bet comes from the English word Over – Under, abbreviated as O/U, or in Vietnamese it is called the over-under bet. Participants will guess the total number of goals of the soccer match. Accordingly, players bet on over or under based on the rules on numbers set by the house.
You will then place your desired bet amount for that bet. If you lose, you will lose money to bookmaker NEW88 https://126.96.36.199/, otherwise if you win, the bettor will receive the following bonus amount:
- The under bet is the total number of goals lower than the number predicted by the bookmaker before the match.
- The over bet is the total number of goals greater than the number predicted by the bookmaker before the match.
Note, only the total time of 90 minutes throughout the match and extra time is counted, excluding extra time and penalty shootouts.
yoke What is Over/Under?
When you search for keywords What is over/under betting? Then displayed are popular ways to play Over/Under odds.Over/under bets in soccer are chosen by many bettors in every match. Let’s learn some effective ways to play over/under odds below.
Play over/under corner kicks
Corner kick situations in soccer happen often. This is a very familiar bet in football betting. The odds of catching this bet are extremely high. The house will give a number of corners before the match, according to which the player will bet on more or less than the number of the house.
Play over/under with penalty cards
Although this is a side bet in soccer betting, it also gives players a large amount of bonus money no less than other bets. The special thing about this over/under bet is that it does not depend on the score of the match but on the penalty cards that both teams receive during the match. That is, you can predict the number of red and yellow cards in the match.
The way to calculate the bonus for the penalty card bet is also extremely simple. People can calculate their own money based on the money they bet and the bonus from bookmaker NEW88 according to the following formula:
Bet X Bonus Odds = Bonus
Play under the total goals
One of the popular over/under bets is over/under total goals. Although this way of playing is more difficult to understand than other ways of playing, the payout ratio of this bet is extremely large.
With this bet. Players predict the total number of goals scored in the soccer match. Then choose to bet over or under compared to the odds offered by the house. This over/under bet appears on all bets, big or small. This attracts betting participants from newbies to expertsbet veteran,
Reading guideFootball betting over/under odds
To bring profits as well as high winning rates, players should learn how to read over/under odds most effectively. Please follow the following odds and choose the appropriate one to bet on.
Soccer bet over/under half the ball
- If the match has a total score greater than 0.5, the Over bet wins and the Under bet loses.
- If the match has a total goal of less than 0.5, the person betting on Over loses the bet and the Under bet wins.
Odds soccer under 1 ball
- If the total number of goals is greater than or equal to 2, the person betting on Over 1 goal will win the bet, betting on Under will lose the bet and lose the bet amount.
- If the total score equals 1, the bettor will receive a tie bonus with the house.
- If the total goals are less than 1, the person who bets on Over 1 goal will lose the bet, and the person who bets on Under will win the bet.
Odds tI fainted 2 results
- If the total goal is greater than 3, the person betting Over will win the bet, if betting Under will lose money to the house.
- If the total goals are equal to 2, you will draw and will not lose your bet.
- If the total number of goals is less than or equal to 1, the Over bettor will lose and lose money. Otherwise, the Under bet will win the bonus amount.
Over/under bets accept 3 goals
- Similarly, if the total goals are greater than 4, you bet on Over will win this football bet, otherwise if you bet on Under you will lose the bet.
- If the total goals are equal to 3, you will not lose money and tie with the house.
- When the total goals are less than 2, the person who bets on Over will lose the bet and the person who bets on Under will win the bet and receive money.
Above is an article on how to read over/under odds. Surely through this article you have clearly understood What is over/under betting? Please research carefully and choose for yourself soccer bets that bring big profits.